Tasty & healthy mexican appetizer in a 'jain' style.
- Mix all the ingredients alongwith warm water to knead to a soft dough. Keep it aside for 1/2 an hour. Knead again.
- Divide the dough into 24 equal portions of round balls.
- Roll out the dough into a round shape with the help of some whole wheat flour.
- Cook the tortilla on a tava (griddle) and keep aside. Similarly make the other tortillas.
For the Tortillas
- Mix well all the ingredients.
- Divide the stuffing into 12 equal portions.
- Put the stuffing on one tortilla and spread it evenly. Then place another tortilla on top such that they stick to each other.
- Place it on a pre heated griddle. Put some oil on both the sides.
- Cook until crisp.
- Cut the quesadilla into pieces and serve hot with tomato ketchup / coriander green chutney.
For the Stuffing