A filling paneer sweet dish.
- Make corn flour paste by adding the corn flour in little milk. Mix well without forming any lumps.
- Add the saffron strands to the remaining milk and boil. Add the corn flour paste to it and stir well until the milk thickens. Now add sugar to it.
- After the sugar completely dissolves, add paneer to the milk and mix properly. Let it boil for sometime. Switch off the flame.
- Garnish with cardamom powder, pistachios, cashews and almonds.
- Serve either hot or after some time (at room temperature).