The good old Rajma. Red kidney beans cooked in tomatoes and spices. My all time favorite.
- In a pan heat the oil, add cumin seeds, asafoetida, turmeric powder, chopped tomatoes. saute for 2 min so that tomatoes become soft & oil is separated.
- Add red chili powder, coriander powder, pressure cooked rajma & salt to taste. Add little water for gravy.
- Add lemon juice & garam masala. Let it cook for 5-10 min stirring occasionally. mesh some rajma to make thick gravy.
- Cook it for another 5-10 min & turn off the stove. Don’t forget to stir in between.
- Now Rajma Masala is ready!! Garnish with Coriander.
- Serve hot with rice, roti, paratha, naan etc…
- You can have it with rice... it's tasty & yummy
You can even add finely chopped peppers all three colours - Red, Green & Yellow
Source : to my lovable mom