Parathas stuffed with cottage cheese combined with curds give an exotic taste.
- Mix all the ingredients to knead a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal size balls. Then cover it with a damp cloth and keep aside for some time.
For the dough
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl and thoroughly mix it. Keep aside.
For the filling
- Roll out each ball to a medium size circle. Put a tablespoon of the filling in the centre. Cover the filling by gathering the edges and forming a round ball. Gently roll out the dough to form a small paratha. Use wheat flour for rolling and dusting while making the paratha.
- Then keep the paratha on a hot tava. Flip the paratha after few seconds. Put oil around the edges and on both the sides of the paratha. Cook until brown spots appear on both the sides. Repeat the same for rest of the dough.
- Serve hot with coriander green chutney, tomato ketchup or curds (boiled till 100°C).