Gud ki bhakri is sweetened with jaggery that gives a variety to the simple bhakhri.
- Make stiff dough with all the ingredients. Cover it for 10–15 minutes. Divide the dough into 3 portions.
- Roll out a thick, round bhakri (1/4" thick).
- Pre-heat the griddle on a low flame.
- Roast the bhakris on both sides, till light golden brown.
- Make 4-5 cuts with a knife on the bhakri.
- Remove from the griddle. Apply ghee on it. Repeat for rest of the portions. Serve hot.
- Melt jaggery in little water.
One can even bind the dough with this water.