- In a pan heat 2 tablespoon oil, add 7-8 cashews to it, fry until golden brown. Remove and drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- In the same oil, put the tomatoes (cut in 4 pieces) and the cabbage (shredded). Fry till the cabbage turns soft.
- Remove the mixture from the flame and cool. After the mixture cools grind it along with the remaining cashews and little water. Keep the paste aside.
- In another pan, heat the remaining oil, add the chopped tomatoes. Sauté it for sometime.
- Take whole wheat flour and add little water to it, to form a paste.
- Add the whole wheat flour paste along with tomato-cabbage paste, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, dhana jeera powder, salt and sugar to the tomato-capsicum mixture. Properly mix all the ingredients.
- Finally add the paneer pieces, malai and the fried cashews to this mixture. Mix well.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve hot.