It is a sweet variation of Taleli Sadi Roti and tastes delicious, sprinkled with sugar.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dough.
- Knead to a soft dough. Cover and keep for 15-20 minutes.
- To smoothen the dough, apply ghee and knead again.
For the Dough
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions. Make round balls. Flatten lightly.
- Roll each into a round roti of 2"-3" diameter. Smear it with 1/2 teaspoon ghee. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of powered sugar over it.
- Roll the roti in a cylindrical shape. Re-roll to shape it in a circular form (0). Press lightly. Roll it (0) into a round roti of 4"-5" diameter.
- Pre-heat the griddle, on a medium flame. Put the roti on it.
- As light brown spots appear on the underside, turn it over.
- Apply ghee around the edges and on top of the roti. Press gently with a spatula (tavitha).
- Remove when brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat the same for the rest of the portions. Serve hot.