This is an unusual and tasty raita. Generally it is made from leftover teekha pudlas
- Cut the pudlas into small pieces. Keep aside.
- In a bowl, add chilli, coconut, coriander leaves and salt to the curds.
- On a low flame, heat oil in a ladle. Add the mustard seeds. As they crackle, add asafoetida, red chillies and curry leaves.
- Pour this tempering on the curd mixture. Mix well. Add the pudla pieces. Fold in gently. Garnish and serve.
- Instead of tempering, only green chillies can also be added.