A combination of vegetables along with milk gives a healthy soup recipe.
- In a pan, heat ghee and vegetables. Sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Slowly pour in 1 1/2 cups milk and allow to simmer for 10-12 minutes until vegetables are cooked, but crunchy. Add 1/2 cup water if you find it too thick.
- In the meanwhile, dry roast the wheat flour over low flame for 1 minute. Cool and mix into the remaining 1/2 cup milk, making sure there are no lumps formed. Add this to the boiling soup.
- Allow the soup to simmer for 2-3 minutes and switch off the flame. Serve hot.
- Since this soup has the richness of milk, you can follow it with light dinner. It is recommended for children.