A fancy snack made of boiled raw bananas.
- Pressure cook the bananas till 3 whistles. Remove the skin and mash them.
- To this mixture add the green chillies, coriander and chaat masala. Mix well the ingredients and allow it to cool.
- In a pan, dry roast semolina, till it gives out an aroma. Add 2 tablespoons of water, stir the mixture till a lump forms. Keep aside and let it cool.
- Then add salt, paneer, and banana mixture to it. Mix properly to form a smooth dough.
- Now take small portions of the batter and shape into either oblong cylindrical croquettes or round or any shape you desire.
- Deep fry the croquettes in oil till they turn golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup / salsa sauce / coriander green chutney.