The cooling quality of green gram flour / sorghum and coriander leaves help to create an awesome capsicum recipe.
- Chop the capsicum into 1 inch squares bunch finely.
- Dry roast the flour over low flame for -2 minutes until the aroma rises. Set aside.
- For the tempering, heat ghee in a wok. Add the mustard seeds and as they splutter, add the turmeric and asafoetida powders.Immediately, toss in the capsicums, reduce flame and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle the roasted flour over the vegetables. Add coriander, cumin and chilli powders along with salt. Stir well, cover and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve fresh with roti.