Wheat bran mixed with whole wheat flour gives a different texture to the nutritive rotis.
- Add all the ingredients to prepare a semi soft dough. Cover and keep for 10 minutes.
- Divide dough into 3 equal portions. Make round balls.
- Roll each ball to make a small round roti, 1/4" thick. Pinch round marks on the roti with the end of vertical rolling pin or make cuts with a knife.
- Pre-heat the griddle on a high flame. Lower the flame and place the roti on the griddle.
- Cook till light brown in colour on both the sides.
- Turn over the roti on a high gas flame. Let it cook and puff on both the sides.
- Apply ghee and repeat for the other portions. Serve hot with sabzi, kadhi and chutney.