Fresh papad dough balls (luva), wrapped in rotis, are a wonderful fusion of savoury flavours.
- Make a soft dough with all the ingredients.
- Divide it into 6 equal portions. Make round balls.
For the Dough
- Flatten one dough portion lightly. Dust and roll it into a round roti of 3"to 4" diameter.
- Place one papad dough ball in the middle of the roti. Fold the edges of the roti over the filling and seal it.
- Lightly flatten it. Gently roll again into a round roti of 4" to 5" diameter.
- Pre-heat the griddle on a medium flame. Roast the roti on both the sides till they turn light, golden brown in colour.
- Repeat the same for the remaining dough and filling.
- Apply ghee on both the sides of the roti. Serve hot, sprinkled with methi ka masala.