Indian wheat bread stuffed with cabbage
- Combine all the ingredients of the dough and knead to form a soft dough.
For the dough
- In a bowl, mix well all the ingredients of the stuffing.
For the stuffing
- Take small portion of the dough and roll out using a rolling pin. Now take some portion of the stuffing and put on it. Seal the paratha by folding all the sides.
- Apply some dry flour on both the sides of the dough formed.
- Again roll out the dough to form a paratha. Use dry flour if required while rolling.
- Put the paratha on a pre heated griddle. Turn it upside down after when light brown spots appear on the bottom side.
- Apply ghee oil on all the sides of the paratha. Flip the paratha and apply oil if required on the other side. Shallow fry the paratha and cook till it turns golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot with raita/curd/coriander green chutney/tomato ketchup.