Crispy, fried croquettes are perfect for an afternoon snack.
- Mix all the ingredients. Knead to a stiff dough.
- Divide the dough into 15 equal portions. Knead well. Shape each one into even sized, thick rolls.
- Cut each roll into 10 equal pieces. Shape and roll each piece into oblongs like croquettes with tapering ends.
- On high flame, heat oil in a frying pan. Lower the flame. Deep fry a few croquettes till they are golden brown in colour.
- Remove, drain and put them on an absorbent paper. Cool and store them in an airtight container.
- On teethi days, use fullvadis instead of ganthias for sev-ganthia vegetable.
Fullvadi raita can also be prepared as boondi raita.