- In a pan, dry roast all the ingredients (except for dry mango powder) till it they golden brown on a low medium flame.
- Roast for a few minutes (till some nice aroma is released). Then add the dry mango powder and roast for a minute. Switch off the flame.
- Once the mixture cools down compltely, grind it to a fine powder in a mixer.
- Store in an airtight container.
- This Bhaji Masala is a homemade version of the outside pav bhaji masala. We are not sure of the ingredients being used in the outside pav bhaji masala.