Easy, healthy & tasty dosa variant in a breeze.
- Grate cucumber, tomato, capsicum & cabbage.
- Chop coriander leaves.
- Mix all the ingredients along with water to form a batter.
- Gently whisk until all the ingredients are mixed properly.
- On hot non-stick pan or tawa add little oil and spoon out about 4" diameter circles of batter.
- On medium heat cook till small bubbles form then flip them to the other side.
- Serve hot with green chutney & tomato sauce
- You can also add crushed green peas