The essential elements for health are filled in this Ladoo. It is effective for family members who want to improve their energy levels, health and give nourishment to their bodies.
- Roast well and dry grind fenugreek seeds to fine flour.
- Soak it in ghee for 8-10 hours or leave it overnight. Keep aside.
For the Fenugreek Seed Flour
- On a low flame, heat ghee in a heavy-bottomed pan. As the ghee melts, add wheat flour.
- Sauté the flour till it turns light brown in colour and the ghee separates. Switch off the flame. Remove the pan.Add jaggery. Mix well.
- Again on a low flame, let the jaggery melt completely. Switch off the flame. Let this mixture cool.
For Wheat Flour
- To the cool, wheat flour mixture, add soaked fenugreek flour. Mix well. Add all the spice-dry, fruit mix ingredients. Stir well.
- Add extra sugar to the mixture if needed, depending on the bitterness of the fenugreek seeds.
- Divide the mixture into 16 equal portions. Shape each portion into round balls.
- Arrange them in a plate (thali) to set for a day or two. Store in an airtight container.
- Fenugreek flour must be ground fresh or it will taste bitter. Sift before use.
Methi ladoos give a good relief to arthritic pains.