Easy to make healthy & refreshing tomato soup.
- Cut the tomatoes and combine them with 4 cups of water. Pressure cook them upto 2 whistles.
- Blend this mixture (either in a mixer or an electric blender) to form a smooth purée. Strain the purée using a strainer
- Heat ghee in a kadhai, add the tomato purée.
- Alongside boil milk and add corn flour to it. Add this mixture to the soup and cook well.
- Add sugar, salt, red chilli powder, bay leaf & cumin powder and black pepper powder to the mixture.
- Mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.