Rawmango appetizer infused with spices, not only retains the juicy freshness of the fruit but also benefits the body on a hot summer day.
- Pressure cook raw mangoes upto 3 whistles. Cool. Peel off the skin. Remove the stones.
- On a low flame, dissolve sugar with water in a pan. Remove the scum. Cool the syrup. Keep it aside.
- To the mango pulp, add sugar syrup, dry powders and water. Blend very well and refrigerate.
- Garnish with mints leaves and serve.
For Baflo Sharbat
- As the acidity of the fruit varies, adjust the sweetness to individual taste.