The ingredients of this mouth freshner act as an alternative medicine, for the digestive system of the body.
- Separately clean and sieve all the ingredients.
- To fennel seeds, add lemon juice. Keep aside for 15 minutes.
- On a low flame, in a pan, separately roast dhana ni dal, sesame, carom and dill seeds till crisp. Keep aside.
- In the same pan, roast coconut slivers to a light brown colour. Keep aside.
- Next, roast the fennel seeds till crisp. Keep aside.
- Mix all the roasted ingredients in a deep plate.
- Add the powders to taste. Mix well. Cool and store in an airtight container.
- 2 tablespoons Kadhaya (sun flower seeds) can be added.