- Mix well the ingredients of the kofta
- Combine the ingredients of the filling and mix well.
- Take small portions of the kofta mixture and flatten the portion with your hands. Then stuff the filling mixture into it.
- Deep fry the koftas in hot oil.
- Prepare the masala paste by combining the mentioned masalas.
- Heat water in a pan and boil tomatoes, bottle gourd and cabbage. Cool the vegetables and grind/blend them. Add the other ingredients of the gravy to it.
- Heat oil and saute the masala paste, then add gravy to it and cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour this gravy over the koftas and serve hot.