A stylish variation of the staple roti.
- Mix the above ingredients to knead a soft dough. Cover with a muslin cloth and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Knead and smoothen the dough again. Divide the dough into 6 equal portions of round balls.
- Roll out each dough into a big circle (size of the tava), then evenly apply ghee on top of the paratha.
- After that start making fleets or with a knife make a 2'' cut lenghtaways and fold it inwards.When this is done, twist and coil the paratha. Roll out the paratha carefully so that the layers are seen properly.
- Now put the aratha on a pre-heated griddle (tava). After a few seconds, turn the paratha on the other side. Put some ghee and spread it over the paratha. Again turn it on the other side and apply ghee. Cook till the paratha turns golden brown.
- Serve hot.